On Friday, July 25 our ward had a potluck dinner at the new Love Park in Weatherford. It was enjoyed by all. The toys were fun and the food was good. Nine of our 16 grandchildren were there!

Matthew, Charles & Robbie

Katrina and Beth

Elder Delimont from Lacey, Washington; Elder Larson from Kaysville, Utah; Charles & Matthew

Elder Larson and Elder Delimont

Trish on the left and Lorraine in the middle

Robbie and Charles--How do you like their beards?

A lot of the kids playing in the water.

Elder Bateman from Ubapah, Utah; Theda; Trish and the back of Elder Gulbranson from Thousand Oaks, California

Emma

Eden

Seth

Katie

Tonia with her parents Don and Trish Ellestad along with Madison

Elder Delimont and Elder Larson

Charles, Matthew, & Rebecca

Rebecca

Rebecca and Lauren

Landon with Seth in the background
3 comments:
Where is this new park located? I am trying to figure it out in my mind. I hardly recognize your grandkids they are getting so big. And I love the girls Pioneer dresses!
I like the new layout. It looks really nice.
Charles, You might want to grow your hair out a little longer too so that it doesn't look like a clean cut missionary-- with a beard.
Post a Comment