
Glen Payne on the land where our new Weatherford Stake Center will be built. Note, the Weatherford High School is just to the north.

Brother Jack Carroll "Pete", our Stake Patriarch, giving a statistical report/talk on the growth of the Church in Texas and the Weatherford area.

All the bishops or representatives of each ward in the Weatherford Stake. Roy Calderon had to represent our ward since Bob had to teach at SMU that day and Jim Norwood was on a cruise with Marsha to the Mediterranean.

Me with a few others helping to break ground. Kris Payne, Ruth Cuschera, Linda Jones, etc.

The shovel given to Granny Beauchamp that was used to break ground at our building that burnt down on February 14, 2007 located on Bowie Drive along with the newspaper clipping of that ground breaking.
2 comments:
Wow, that is neat. I bet that was so exciting. Congrats on getting a new building soon.
Su, I found your site off of Tonia's new one. I hope you don't mind, I put it on my contact list. I LOVE to find new people to keep up with. I sure miss Weatherford Ward.
Mindi :)
Post a Comment