Friday, February 13, 2009

January 2008

This is a picture of the ice that was on Charles' car when he arrived here from Idaho. This is a picture of Bob and the "Meet the Bishop" breakfast held by the Primary. This is a picture of New Year's Eve. The missionaries and Charles are playing pool while Bonnie and Jarom watched TV. This is a picture of Sugar after we got her groomed. Since then Charles and I cut all her long hair off except for her tail and ears. Robbie and Beth gave me this Armadillo for Christmas. I love it. I put a bottle of "Jackson Hole Sasparilla" in it's arms. I have it sitting on the coffee table in the family room.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey Sue! Audrey Wilkins (Cheney) Guess what, when you went to the D.C. temple and saw those nativities, well I made that! Not even joking. How funny is that. I made a bunch of them about 6 years ago and have made a couple of them each year for people that have inquired about them. There is a family out in the D.C. area that we know that has one, so I guess they placed it in the temple pagent. How funny! My mom about died when she saw that on your blog. :) Any ways I thought I would let you know the original creator was in your own back yard! :) Take care, Audrey

Brent Danley said...

Love the armadillo.